Does your hair have the dry, lifeless, winter blues? Want a new look for spring? Fantastic Sam’s has the solution!
Welcome to the
March 5-7, 2013
Sponsored by: Fantastic Sam’s
Arranged by: Mommy’s Memorandum
While you’re waiting on spring, consider Fantasic Sams Hair Salons’ Pam Kelly, on how you can keep your hair healthy and happy in these last few weeks of cold:
- The cold and dry winter air can dehydrate hair quickly creating moisture starved hair. Give your hair a weekly treatment by using Fantastic Sams Moisturizing Masque. Your hair will love you for it!
- Don’t forget regularly scheduled trims! Cold winter temperatures can dry-out hair, creating split ends and a dull finish. Regular trims can prevent excessive damage, and make styling easier. To add immediate luster, use fantasticfinish™ Spray Shine.
- For all guys wearing their hair in the new longer-style trend, fantasticformen™ Simple Style Matte Wax will control your hair while adding texture without the stiffness that gels usually provide.
- To create perfect waves in your hair, try holding your curling iron horizontally rather than vertically and wrap the hair on the outside of the barrel. This will create mermaid waves that rock! Don’t forget to use fantasticstyle™ thermal guard to protect your hair from the hot curling iron.
Discover more hair and style tips — along with a Fantastic Sam’s coupon at Fantastic Sams’ Facebook page.
Win a Fantastic Sams Prize Pack
- $25 Fantastic Sam’s Gift Certificate–You can use the gift card towards a hair cut or any other service at a Fantastic Sams near you, or towards any of their Fantastic Hair products.
- Fantastic Sams Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner
- Fantastic Sams Firm Hold Finishing Spray
Enter below and Good Luck!
Frugal 4 Four is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy here.