Who loves Wholly Guacamole?? Who wouldn’t!
How would you like to win a FREE product coupon? Wouldn’t it be perfect for your Super Bowl Party!
How about a delicious recipe to make with Wholly Guacamole!? – Go HERE to find more!
Submitted by: Wholly Guacamole®
- 1 recipe Picadillo (see below)
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Wholly Guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Picadillo Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Picadillo Nachos Instructions: Prepare Picadillo. Next spread tortilla chips to cover a large oven-proof platter. Spoon Picadillo evenly onto tortilla chips. Sprinkle cheese on top of Picadillo. Bake at 350F in the oven for 5 – 7 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with Wholly Guacamole dip, sour cream, olives and jalapenos.
- Picadillo Instructions: Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Add the beef and cook, stirring and breaking up any lumps. As the meat begins to lose its pink color, add the peppers and cumin. Cook for 6 – 7 minutes until the vegetables become translucent. Pour off any excess fat, add the raisins, tomato sauce, salt and pepper, and simmer the mixture, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 – 15 minutes. The Picadillo may be made 1 day in advance, kept covered, chilled, and reheated before serving in your dish.
Super easy entry!
Hurry, ends 1/15 at 1159p
Open to US only. Enter below ~~ Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Mom Does Reviews is responsible for prize shipment.
This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy here.